Monday, September 24, 2012

Horrible school

When I was in 6 grade I was known as a weird kid (In a good way, and I still am). It was a rainy day and lunch just begun. I had a chicken parmesan that was pretty good. When I finished my lunch a teacher named Mr.Finn (Recess  volunteer) shouted
 "There is recess if you want, you can go outside, but blacktop only. Or you may stay in here."
I chose to stay inside with my friend JB,Chloe and Chloe's friend. Chloe and her friend said we should play truth or dare, me and JB said okay. When my turn came around. I chose dare.
"Hmm... I dare you to, eat the rest of this salt in my pretzel bag." said Chloe
"Okay!" I responded confidently.
The bag only had 5 pinches of salt any ways, so I did it. I took one pinch of salt, and put it in my mouth, and swallowed. I was coughing and kind of troubling. I took another pinch of salt, held it and started shaking, then swallowed it. I was coughing and hacking even more. I took the other pinch of salt, put it in my mouth, walk to the drinking fountain, took a sip of water then swallowed. I was shaking, coughing and was in disgust.
Chloe said "Jackson you do not have to finish the dare, you look like-"
"I took the dare and I must finish it" I replied
I took the last piece of salt, threw it into the back of my mouth, and swallowed. JB, Chloe and her friend, could not believe I did it (neither could I). I walked over to the garbage bin, and started spiting out salt.
"Eww, gross" a kid shouted at a lunch table.
I felt something coming through, I busted out puking. The lunch room was screaming and moaning. I must have puked 4 to 5 times in the lunch room. A teacher gave me a garbage bucket, and told me to go to the nurse. I was barely walking, I was puking so much that I could not see straight. When I got to the nurse she was not there. Two 5th grade girls came walking down the hall, the girls looked at me, I puked they ran.
 I then see the nurse running down the hall.
"I am coming, I am coming!" she shouts
I got in to the nurses office, went into the bathroom and started puking some more. She called up my mom, and told her,
"Your son Jackson, is in here throwing up right now."
"Oh no- I can't do anything right now though, I am working." responded my mom.
"Just come in as soon as you can. Bye"
It must have been 10 minutes until my mom came. But time goes fast when throwing up, and for the whole time I was. When my mom came, I was just ending my throwing up. She had to quit work and take me home. After around four hours I was still spiting up salt. I will always remember that day.

>Keep in mind that I just ate when that happened, so when I was puking I could feel chunks of food passing my throat. The food at school that day was also good. But it still is the worst feeling I have had. It was like throwing up marbles.<


No comments:

Post a Comment